This is a fantastic opportunity for a SMW (or MW looking to make the next step up) to join an outstanding healthcare comms agency and take full advantage of their international presence. Offering competitive benefits, this role will have an international presence in the US market, and as such working hours will be reasonably adapted (ie 11am-7:30pm for 3 days of the week).
They are a fully privately owned agency known for their patient engagement work and their mix of digital accounts. Over 90% of their work is global/US domestic market, with their main TAs including; Rare diseases, Oncology, Haem-onc, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Women’s Health and CV.
- London (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- SCOPE TO VISIT NYC SEVERAL TIMES A YEAR!
- 10% BONUS PAID ANNUALLY
- 25 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE (+ 3 years between Xmas and New Year)
- LIFE ASSURANCE AND CRITICAL COVER
Candidates must have
- Successful track record of 3+ years in medical writing within a healthcare communications agency
- Experience in creating a range of scientific materials across multiple therapy areas
- The ability to travel into a London office 3 days per week