Our client is looking for a Senior Medical Writer to produce and oversee the generation of high quality and accurate scientific content that meets clients’ needs. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, with excellent written and verbal skills and will be keen to take on line management responsibilities.
This client operates as a full service, traditional med affairs agency, working across a mix of healthcare communication formats with an impressive client base of top 50 pharmaceutical companies. With core values centred around team-spirit and long-term partnerships, this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to represent their reputation for high standard and quality work. The company will turn down work to ensure that their resources are not overstretched and insist on a culture that prioritises the wellbeing of their team.
- Manchester/Cheshire based (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- 27 DAYS HOLIDAY
- OPPORTUNITY FOR HYBRID WORKING (UK OFFICES)
- PERFORMANCE BASED BONUS SCHEME (ELIGIBLE FROM DAY 1)
- GREAT MULTIPLE CAREER PROGRESSION PATHWAYS
Candidates must have
- Life science degree (preference: pharmacology/pharmacy, medicine, biomedical sciences)
- Previous agency experience, in a writer and reviewer capacity
- Excellent English language and grammatical skills with high attention to detail
- Previous line management and academic/pharmaceutical writing advantageous