Our client is seeking a Senior Medical Writer. The ideal candidate will be able to produce high quality written materials for various target audiences across a wide range of therapy areas. They will be the lead writer on assigned projects/group of projects as required, with minimal coaching/support, and may line manage junior writers/editors.
The Client: The client is a full-independent, medium sized agency who specialise in medical education (training, slide decks, L&D, etc.), as well as working on a small amount of publications and branding/ market access work. Their current team sits at approx. 50 people, spread across; scientific services, client services, studio and strategy. They have a fantastic culture with a social and positive vibe, which has led to great staff retention.
- Hertfordshire (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- SOCIABLE, INCLUSIVE CULTURE
- EXCELLENT STAFF RETENTION
- GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE
Candidates must have
- A minimum of a BSc, Masters and/or ideally a PhD in the sciences
- Successful track record of 3+ years in medical writing within a healthcare communications agency
- Experience in creating a range of scientific materials across multiple therapy areas