Our client is seeking a Senior Medical Writer to join their behavioural change offering. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, writing and managing scientific content across a range of scientific documents.
This client is a small, well-established healthcare communications agency who are known for their patient engagement work. Offering a strong creative focus, this agency work across a mix of deliverables including; websites, webinars, interactive detail aids, video content and exhibition booths.
- Greater-West London based (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- VITALITY HEALTH INSURANCE (WITH 50% OFF GYM MEMBERSHIP)
- ANNUAL DISCRETIONARY BONUS
- GENEROUS ANNUAL LEAVE WITH HOLIDAY BUY-AND-SELL SCHEME
- EXCEPTIONAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLAN
Candidates must have
- Minimum 4 years’ experience writing and managing scientific content in an agency environment
Science, medical or pharmacy masters degree or ideally PhD in relevant discipline
- Experience in preparation of a range of scientific document types