Our client is looking for a Senior Medical Writer to provide high-level medical writing/editorial support to clients combined with excellent project management of editorial tasks. Working on high-level strategic projects, ideal candidates will thrive in a dynamic and friendly environment which supports flexible working across multiple teams.
The company has received many awards for being one of the best places to work. As well as the basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning, their competitive benefits package includes contributory pension, private medical/life insurance and an annual “wellness” package of £150.
- London based (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- FULLY FLEXIBLE WORKING (ADAPTS TO WHAT SUITS YOU)
- PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE (FAMILY PACKAGE)/ LIFE INSURANCE
- 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PER ANNUM
- ANNUAL ‘WELLNESS’ BENEFIT (£150)
Candidates must have
- Extensive writing experience spent in a medical communications/pharmaceutical environment
- Flawless attention to detail and excellent quality control skills
- Strong scientific background, educated to a minimum degree level in life sciences (MSc/PhD advantageous)