Our client is seeking a Copywriter/Senior Copywriter to join their creative offering. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a copy writer, with the ability to generate copy to fit every brief.
The Client: The client is a full-independent, medium sized agency who specialise in medical education (training, slide decks, L&D, etc.), as well as working on a small amount of publications and branding/ market access work. Their current team sits at approx. 50 people, spread across; scientific services, client services, studio and strategy. They have a fantastic culture with a social and positive vibe, which has led to great staff retention.
- Hertfordshire (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- SOCIABLE, INCLUSIVE CULTURE
- EXCELLENT STAFF RETENTION
- GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE
Candidates must have
- Degree educated (ideally in life sciences) or equivalent
- Extensive experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience of copy and content writing
- Relevant marketing or communication qualifications