Our client is seeking a Senior Copywriter to join their creative communications team. The role will involve reviewing and writing copy for omnichannel campaigns, as well as recruiting and mentoring junior members of the team. Ideal candidates will have experience producing powerful and strategic copy, and will thrive as part of a buzzing and passionate agency environment.
As the team grows the successful candidate will ultimately lead the copywriting team.
They are a creative, full-service agency with a reputation as a leader in innovative and creative communications. Made up of a young, dynamic and fun agency team, they have a clear focus on delivery evidence-based, sustained behavioural change. Much of their work is dedicated to developing patient materials to support patients switching from one product to another, as well as some HCPs. Whilst they embrace their creative flare, everything they do is underpinned by medical education and sound science, with multiple divisions for their distinct offerings.
- London based (Hybrid - 3 days in office)
Perks and Benefits
- FAST GROWING, UNIQUE AGENCY
- VITALITY HEALTH INSURANCE
- 50% SUBSIDISED GYM MEMBERSHIP
- 26 DAYS HOLIDAY
- EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE SCHEME; DISCRETIONARY ANNUAL BONUS & PROFIT SHARE
Candidates must have
- Minimum 4 years copywriting experience
- Previous agency experience, in a writer and reviewer capacity
- Proficiency with Veeva Vault PromoMats, MS Office, version control and reference management
- Science, medical or pharmacy degree in relevant discipline at BSc level or higher would be preferable