Our client is looking for a Scientific Director to plan and manage the development of medical content and ensure the quality of each project delivered to clients by providing writers with comprehensive and easy-to-understand briefs, reviewing and editing work.
An award winning independent medical writing agency, they have a refreshing approach to work-life balance (winning Great Place to Work), as well as adapting to flexible, self-managed hours throughout the week. They have offices in key locations across the UK and everyone can choose to work either fully or partially remote. The vast majority of the team work 100% remotely (and have done for years) and this works perfectly for them.
- UK Based (Fully-remote option)
Perks and Benefits
- ADAPT TO YOU (HYBRID OR WFH)
- GENEROUS ANNUAL PROFIT RELATED BONUS
- VERY HIGH (ABOVE SECTOR AVERAGE) PENSION SCHEME
- EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STAFF RETENTION RATE
- APPROACHABLE, COLLABORATIVE WORK CULTURE
Candidates must have
- Minimum of 5–10 years of experience in a medical communications agency
- Life science degree (PhD preferred)
- Proven track record in leading an editorial/scientific team within a medical communications agency
- Extensive experience of writing and reviewing publications, slide kits and other educational materials
- Considerable experience of developing compliant publication plans