Our client is seeking a Principal Medical Writer. The chosen candidate will autonomously produce high quality written materials for various target audiences across a wide range of therapy areas. They will operate as the lead writer on assigned accounts with responsibility for strong client relationships, line manage junior members of the team and provide guidance and training based on extensive writing expertise.
The Client: The client is a full-independent, medium sized agency who specialise in medical education (training, slide decks, L&D, etc.), as well as working on a small amount of publications and branding/ market access work. Their current team sits at approx. 50 people, spread across; scientific services, client services, studio and strategy. They have a fantastic culture with a social and positive vibe, which has led to great staff retention.
- Hertfordshire (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- SOCIABLE, INCLUSIVE CULTURE
- EXCELLENT STAFF RETENTION
- GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE
Candidates must have
- A minimum of a BSc, Masters and/or ideally a PhD in the sciences
- Successful track record of 3+ years in medical writing within a healthcare communications agency
- Experience in creating a range of scientific materials across multiple therapy areas