Our client is looking for a Principal Medical Writer to provide scientific and editorial expertise and leadership within the team and the wider company, delivering high quality medical writing and communication materials to clients across different projects/therapy area, on schedule and within budget.
They are a very well established privately owned medical affairs agency. They have a supportive, inclusive and collaborative approach to medical communications.
- London based (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- 25 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE WITH BUY AND SELL HOLIDAY SCHEME
- PERFORMANCE-BASED BONUSES
- PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE
- 5% CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
Candidates must have
- Science degree, preferably in life sciences (Science PhD advantageous, preferably in life sciences)
- Extensive medical writing experience within a medical communications agency, across a diverse range of communication materials
- Good knowledge of in-house processes (can be acquired)
- Experience in costing projects and agreeing costs with clients and colleagues