This client is seeking a Medical Writer to join their writing teams, working across a range of medical affairs and medical education targeting HCPs and patients. The ideal candidate will have at least a year's experience in a writing position, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Renowned for their award winning digital offering, this fully independent agency are at the cutting edge of digital healthcare comms solutions. The existing team have a creative and dynamic flair, as well as a strong scientific background. The majority of their work targets HCPs and patients, as well as content strategy and development.
- Central London (Hybrid)/ (Remote option: travel into London office once a month)
Perks and Benefits
- THRIVING SOCIAL ATMOSPHERE
- TRANSPARENT PROGRESSION PATHWAYS
- CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
- PAID SICKNESS LEAVE
Candidates must have
- 1+ years' experience in a writing role within a healthcare comms agency
Life sciences degree is imperative
- Life sciences PhD is advantageous