Our client is seeking an Associate Scientific Director to provide expert high-level medical writing/editorial support along with scientific and strategic insights to clients combined with excellent project management. The role will be evenly divided between publications and medical affairs, so extensive experience across both is imperative.
The client is an innovate, full-service medical communications agency. With a team devised of scientific writers, editors, account handlers, and award-winning creative strategists, they offer dynamic solutions across a broad range of scientific and creative content.
- UK Based (Remote)
Perks and Benefits
- UNLIMITED ANNUAL LEAVE
- CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
- FULLY-FLEXIBLE HOURS
- HEALTHCARE PROTECTIONS
Candidates must have
- At least 5 years’ medical writing experience within an agency (or similar industry) environment
- Excellent quality writing: the full range of materials in a variety of styles
- Excellent organisational and verbal communication skills
- Project management expertise: competence to oversee the editorial process (little support from SD needed)
- Client service experience, including on-site attendance (no support from SD needed)
- Science degree, preferably a higher/post-graduate degree
- PhD or PharmD or other relevant experience