Our client is looking for a Senior Regulatory Writer to utilise acquired technical and scientific skills to develop high quality regulatory documents. The ideal candidate will be a line-manager with editorial accounts experience who will embrace the client’s global reach/huge scope to progress and grow as part of this agency’s evolutions.
This client works with global pharmaceutical and biotech companies across a broad range of therapy groups in key locations. For this role the candidate can either be hybrid working or fully remote.
- UK based (Hybrid or fully remote)
Perks and Benefits
- 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
- PROFIT-RELATED BONUS SCHEME
- 5% CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE (VITALITY)/ LIFE ASSURANCE
- CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME
- ENHANCED MATERNITY/PATERNITY COVER
Candidates must have
- Line management experience of a small team, which may include office-base and remote staff
- Membership of functional working groups (as required)
- Responsibility for deliverables across designated accounts
- Travel to client companies in the UK and globally as required