Our client is looking for a Principal Regulatory Writer to provide technical leadership of internal teams and designated client accounts, as well as developing high-quality strategic regulatory documents. The ideal candidate will be an experienced line-manager looking to embrace the client’s global reach/ huge scope to progress and grow as part of this agency’s evolutions.
This client works with global pharmaceutical and biotech companies across a broad range of therapy groups in key locations. For this role the candidate can either be hybrid working or fully remote.
- UK based (Hybrid or fully remote)
Perks and Benefits
- 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
- PROFIT- RELATED BONUS SCHEME
- 5% CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE (VITALITY)/ LIFE ASSURANCE
- CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME
- ENHANCED MATERNITY/PATERNITY COVER
Candidates must have
- Line management experience of a small team, which may include office-base and remote staff
- Membership of functional working groups (as required)
- Experience leading designated account(s) with responsibility for budgets/deliverables up to £1-2 million
- Experience working with clients throughout Europe and the US
- Ability to travel to client companies in the UK and globally