Our client is looking for a Systematic Review Analyst / Real World Evidence Expert to provide support to the systematic review team. They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is proactive, shows initiative, and has experience in contributing to the design and execution of clinical, economic and quality of life systematic literature reviews.
This client is a specialist Health Economics Consultancy with offices in Central London.
- Central London (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- DISCRETIONARY BONUS
- HYBRID WORKING
- 25 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- GENEROUS PENSION CONTRIBUTIONS (7%)
- TRANSPARENT CAREER PATHS WITH ANNUAL PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
Candidates must have
- At least one years’ SLR experience, including clinical and economic SLRs
- Hands on experience of network meta-analysis feasibilities an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above in the life sciences