Our client is looking for a Senior Systematic Review Analyst to work with project managers and value communication/health economics/statistics teams to deliver high-quality evidence-based solutions. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and motivated individual with experience in contributing to the design and execution of clinical, economic and quality of life systematic literature reviews.
This client is a specialist Health Economics Consultancy with offices in Greater/Central London, offering a wide range of expertise to their clients. Their ethos ensures that each of their agencies preserve their individual culture and identity while being part of an exciting and evolving group, culminating in a unique balance of independent thinking and impactful collaboration.
- Central London (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- DISCRETIONARY BONUS
- HYBRID WORKING
- 28 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE WITH HOLIDAY BUY-AND-SELL OPTION (AND BIRTHDAY OFF)
- GENEROUS PENSION CONTRIBUTIONS (7%)
- TRANSPARENT CAREER PATHS WITH ANNUAL PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
Candidates must have
- At least three years’ SLR experience, including clinical and economic SLRs
- Hands on experience of network meta-analysis feasibilities an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above in the life sciences