Our client is seeking an Account Manager to join their Real World Evidence team. For the chosen candidate, this opportunity will allow you to use your account management skills on a wide range of projects in the Real-World space as part of a growing team.
The company has fabulous offices in central London and won awards for their innovation work. They have also been voted as a great place to work.
- London based (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- FULLY FLEXIBLE WORKING (ADAPTS TO WHAT SUITS YOU)
- PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE (FAMILY PACKAGE)/ LIFE INSURANCE
- 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PER ANNUM
Candidates must have
- Strong account/project management experience in an agency environment (either medical communications, real-world research or market access
- Interest in real-world evidence, value communications and stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship abilitiesStrong scientific background, educated to a minimum degree level in life sciences (MSc/PhD advantageous)