Our client is seeking an established Principal Medical Writer to take ownership and responsibility for development and delivery of high quality, scientifically accurate content. Around 80% of your time will be generating content. The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience as a PMW, with a strong emphasis on the development to high quality scientific content. There is very little publications work at this agency.
The client is a privately owned agency with an authentic and supportive culture. Working across a broad range of accounts and therapeutic areas in global/US domestic markets (as well as a small percentage of UK work), they have won multiple awards whilst maintaining steady growth, all with minute staff turnover.
- London/Manchester/Oxford (Hybrid or Remote)
Perks and Benefits
- 25 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE (PLUS XMAS AND NEW YEAR)
- GENEROUS BONUS SCHEME
- DAYS IN LIEU FOR ON-SITE WORK
- CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
- LIFE ASSURANCE AND CRITICAL COVER
Candidates must have
- At least 12 months experience as a Principal Medical Writer in a healthcare comms setting
- Degree level or higher in biomedical science
- Strong evidence of teamwork and leadership, as well as solid understanding of medical publications processes and guidelines (ICMJE)
- Willingness to travel (UK and international) as required
- UK BASED CANDIDATES ONLY