Our client is looking for a Senior Health Economist to develop and communicate cost-effectiveness and budget impact models with minimal senior support, and provide input on model methods, data, and assumptions. Health economists are able to communicate with authority to clients and will start to manage simple projects, either with an Associate Health Economist or alone.
This client is a specialist Health Economics Consultancy with offices in Central London and Oxford. They are part of a broader health communications group offering a wide range of expertise to their clients. Their ethos ensures that each of their agencies preserve their individual culture and identity while being part of an exciting and evolving group, culminating in a unique balance of independent thinking and impactful collaboration.
- Central London & Oxford (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- DISCRETIONARY BONUS
- HYBRID WORKING
- 25 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- GENEROUS PENSION CONTRIBUTIONS (7%)
- TRANSPARENT CAREER PATHS WITH ANNUAL PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
Candidates must have
- MSc Economic Evaluation in Healthcare or equivalent
- XP contributing to the development of model specifications
- XP with cost-effectiveness model development using a variety of model structures and budget impact model development
- Contributing to the development of technical reports, user guides and health technology assessment submissions
- Approximately 18 to 24 months’ Associate Health Economist experience from joining without an MSc Economic Evaluation in Healthcare or equivalent
- Approximately 12 months’ Associate Health Economist experience from joining with an MSc Economic Evaluation in Healthcare or equivalent academia, the NHS, pharma or medical devices