Our client is looking for a Junior Project Manager to work closely and collaboratively with the value communication, health economics, systematic review, and statistics teams to deliver high-quality evidence-based solutions for their clients.
This client is a specialist Health Economics Consultancy with offices in Central London and Oxford. They are part of a broader Healthcare Communications group offering a wide range of expertise to their clients over the whole product life cycle from development to launch. Their ethos ensures that each of their agencies preserve their individual culture and identity while being part of an exciting and evolving group, culminating in a unique balance of independent thinking and impactful collaboration.
- Central London or Oxford (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- DISCRETIONARY BONUS
- HYBRID WORKING
- 25 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- GENEROUS PENSION CONTRIBUTIONS (7%)
- TRANSPARENT CAREER PATHS WITH ANNUAL PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
Candidates must have
- 2.1 degree or higher in health/ life sciences related subject
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the health and/ or life sciences sector(s)
- Basic knowledge of health economics