Our client is seeking a Principal Medical Editor to effectively manage and delegate the editorial team, focusing on medical affairs and publications. The ideal candidate will have an absolute commitment to editorial excellence and will be able to effectively delegate and manage the team's workload as well as their own.
An award winning independent medical writing agency, they have a refreshing approach to work-life balance (winning Great Place to Work), rewarding over-time work with 1.5x salary, as well as adapting to flexible, self-managed hours throughout the week. They have 2 offices and anyone can choose to work either fully or partially remote. The vast majority of the team work 100% remotely (and have done for years) and this works perfectly for them.
- UK Based (Hybrid or fully-remote option)
Perks and Benefits
- HYBRID OR 100% WFH
- GENEROUS ANNUAL PROFIT RELATED BONUS
- CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME
- EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STAFF RETENTION RATE
- APPROACHABLE, COLLABORATIVE WORK CULTURE
Candidates must have
- Life sciences degree and editing experience in a medical communications agency (or BA/nonlife sciences degree, and experience of editing in a medical communications agency)
- Proven ability to manage own workload
- Proficiency in a variety of software including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and EndNote
- Experience in amending or redrawing figures in Adobe Illustrator would be an advantage