Our client is seeking a Lead Medical Editor to join their prestigious healthcare communications agency. This is a new role that would see the successful candidate manage the client's growing Editing team in a key role for this leading agency. The ideal candidate will have established medical editing experience and be looking to expand their prior line management experience.
This client operates as a full service, traditional med affairs agency, working across a mix of healthcare communication formats with an impressive client base of top pharmaceutical companies. With core values centred around team-spirit and long-term partnerships, this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to represent their reputation for high standard and quality work.
- Various UK locations or Hybrid
Perks and Benefits
- 27 DAYS HOLIDAY
- OPPORTUNITY FOR HYBRID WORKING (UK OFFICES)
- PERFORMANCE BASED BONUS SCHEME (ELIGIBLE FROM DAY 1)
- GREAT CAREER PROGRESSION PATHWAYS
Candidates must have
- Prior medical editing experience (>10 years) in a med comms agency or related industry
- Prior line-management/mentoring or training experience (>5 years) in a med comms agency or related industry