Our client is looking for a Junior Editor to provide thorough, thoughtful quality control at all stages of the project process, from reviewing initial copy to structural editing, fact-checking and quality control.
A creative-focused agency, with a large percentage of their remit made up of promotional, branding work and some medical education. They are made up of an experienced team with a proven record of turning science into effective communication. They are a close-knit team who enjoy celebrating success together with regular events and socials, as well as multiple creative pathways across branches of creative and scientific work.
- UK based- fully remote (with option to attend London office)
Perks and Benefits
- 26 DAYS ANNUAL HOLIDAY
- PRIVATE HEALTH COVER
- QUARTERLY COMPANY PERFORMANCE-BASED BONUS
- DISCRETIONARY PERFORMANCE BASED BONUS *KPI DEPENDANT*
- THOROUGH ONBOARDING PROCESS
Candidates must have
- A degree-level qualification (preferably in a relevant science)
- At least 2 years’ editorial experience in a busy agency setting
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- An awareness of regulation and compliance, with a working knowledge of the ABPI code
- Previous experience of using PromoMats would be desirable