Our client is seeking a Senior Art Director to develop their visual approach and style across a range of projects, contributing to the improvement of design, interfaces, creative and all aesthetics. The ideal candidate will have experience reviewing and developing concepts across multiple creative campaigns, thrive in a collaborative environment and excel producing and presenting pitches to clients.
They are a creative, full-service agency with a reputation as a leader in innovative and creative communications. Made up of a young, dynamic and fun agency team, they have a clear focus on delivery evidence-based, sustained behavioural change. Much of their work is dedicated to developing patient materials to support patients switching from one product to another, as well as some HCPs. Whilst they embrace their creative flare, everything they do is underpinned by medical education and sound science, with multiple divisions for their distinct offerings.
- London based (Hybrid - 3 days in office)
Perks and Benefits
- FAST GROWING, UNIQUE AGENCY
- VITALITY HEALTH INSURANCE
- 50% SUBSIDISED GYM MEMBERSHIP
- 26 DAYS HOLIDAY
- EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE SCHEME; DISCRETIONARY ANNUAL BONUS
Candidates must have
- Hands on experience with digital, brand development, campaign development, typography and experimental design
- Proficient use of design tools including; Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects and XD also advantageous)
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates originality, innovation, and multidisciplinary thinking