Our client is looking for a Presentation Designer to lead and deliver PowerPoint/presentation projects, providing design and creative input as required (reporting to the Studio Director).
This client operates as a full service, traditional med affairs agency, working across a mix of healthcare communication formats with an impressive client base. The team are young and dynamic and this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to represent their reputation for high standard and quality work.
- London (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- 27 DAYS HOLIDAY
- OPPORTUNITY FOR HYBRID WORKING (UK OFFICES)
- PERFORMANCE BASED BONUS SCHEME (ELIGIBLE FROM DAY 1)
- MULTIPLE CAREER PROGRESSION PATHWAYS
Candidates must have
- Prior experience (>2 years ) in presentation/graphic design roles
- Medical communications agency experience
- Project management experience and graphic design qualifications advantageous