This client is seeking a Digital Senior Medical Writer to join their writing teams, working across a range of medical affairs and medical education targeting HCPs and patients. The ideal candidate will have well-established experience in a senior writing position, who can slot right into their experienced team.
Renowned for their award winning digital offering, this fully independent agency are at the cutting edge of digital healthcare comms solutions. The existing team have a creative and dynamic flair, as well as a strong scientific background. The majority of their work targets HCPs and patients, as well as content strategy and development.
- Central London (Hybrid)/ (Remote option: travel into London office once a month)
Perks and Benefits
- THRIVING SOCIAL ATMOSPHERE
- TRANSPARENT PROGRESSION PATHWAYS
- CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
- PAID SICKNESS LEAVE
Candidates must have
- 3+ years' experience in a writing role as part of a healthcare comms agency
Life sciences degree is imperative
- Life sciences PhD is advantageous