Our client is looking for an experienced Art Director to lead the design response to a client brief shaping the creative treatment, co-ordinating design and development and assuring the design quality of finished deliverables. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented graphic designer with significant experience creating medical communications who is confident to direct other design and production colleagues.
The client is a medical communications consultancy with an extensive client base of international pharma and biotech clientele. They create award-winning communication and learning solutions, with their healthcare offering focussed on supporting the internal needs of pharma companies through; sales forces, training, internal medical meetings/retreats, internal workshops etc.
Perks and Benefits
- NEGOTIABLE SALARY
- 25 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- GENEROUS CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
- COMPANY PERFORMANCE BASED BONUSES
- LIFE INSURANCE
- SUBSIDISED GYM MEMBERSHIP
Candidates must have
- Proven experience in graphic design for a wide range of media, with a track record of design for a range of medical communication formats
- Experience directing a design team with well-developed project management and communication skills
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite