Our client is seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their renowned client services team. The ideal candidate will be an established SAM with at least three years’ experience who can hit the ground running. This is a stand-out role for candidates who want to make an impact within a growing agency. The agency's pioneering employee trust scheme will see the successful candidate benefit from the agency's continued growth and success. The scheme will empower team members by giving them their own say on the agency's direction, and reward them with the first £3500 bonus entirely tax free.
Based in Kent, this agency is at the forefront of scientific content production. Working with a range of global pharmaceuticals, this close-knit team work collaboratively- with the scientific and client services teams working closely together. With major offerings in Neurology, Oncology and Rare Diseases (as well as a plethora of other TAs), they pride themselves on offering a personal touch as an independent agency.
- Kent (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- HYBRID ROLE
- COLLABORATIVE TEAM
- OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD THE ROLE AROUND YOU
- EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS
- EMPLOYEE TRUST SCHEME (offering tax-free bonuses)
Candidates must have
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a client services role as part of a healthcare comms agency
- Minimum BSc in life sciences (PhD advantageous)
- Experience working across a variety of accounts, including publications (experience in Neurology/Oncology/Rare diseases advantageous)