Our client is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their renowned client services offering. The ideal candidate will be an established SAM looking to hit the ground running, with a key part of the role operating within their rare diseases offering (at least 50%).
A privately owned agency, this client has fostered a friendly and progressive culture, with the founding team remaining highly invested in the progression of their team. Working across a range of materials, they are particularly known for their patient engagement work. 90% of their accounts are either global or US based.
- London, Oxford and Manchester (Hybrid with potential for remote)
Perks and Benefits
- PERFORMANCE-BASED BONUS SCHEME (approx. 10% paid annually)
- HIGH GROWTH RATE WITH LOW STAFF TURNOVER
- DAYS IN LIEU
- GENEROUS ANNUAL LEAVE
- AWARD WINNING AGENCY
Candidates must have
- Established experience in a healthcare comms environment opearting at SAM level
- Rare Diseases experience is desirable