Our client is seeking a new opportunity for a Senior Account Director within a fully-independent med comms agency. This is a brilliant opportunity for an established SAD (or AD ready to make the next step up) to operate as second in command across high-profile, prestigious accounts as part of a thriving agency environment.
The client is a medium-sized, privately owned agency. Their work predominantly covers commercial, medical affairs and training materials, the majority of which spans global and European markets. Following an incredible 2023 with exceptionally successful pitches, they are keen to maintain this growth trend into 2024 and beyond.
- United Kingdom (Remote/Hybrid- London office)
- Please note: This role is only available to candidates based in the UK. Please do not apply if you are not based in the UK.
Perks and Benefits
- BUPA PRIVATE HEALTHCARE COVER
- QUARTERLY BONUS AND ANNUAL DISCRETIONARY BONUS
- CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
- GENEROUS ANNUAL LEAVE
Candidates must have
- Experience in either; medical affairs, commerical or training materials accounts (ideal candidates will have all of the above)
- Previous line and team management experience, as well as the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environement
- Science degree (PhD advantageous)