Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager/Senior Account Manager within their commercial offering to join their growing healthcare communications agency. This role will offer candidates the opportunity to travel to international clients whilst working on global omnichannel accounts in Rare Diseases, and would suit ambitious candidates who are looking for good scope and swift progression within their next role.
This client is a fully independent and privately owned agency based in London. Working between commercial/marketing and medical affairs, they have a strong digital and creative offering. They have an immense, sociable culture, with frequent socials, parties and monthly awards. They pride themselves on being able to offer significant and swift career development for high achievers.
- London based (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- FANTASTIC CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- HIGH STAFF RETAINMENT LEVELS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- FREE ON-SITE LUNCH
- IMPRESSIVE COMMISSION SCHEME
Candidates must have
- Experience working with international clients
- Willingness to travel for the role
- Ability to come into their office 3 days a week (London Based: Non-negotiable)