Our client is looking for an Account Manager to take full responsibility for the management of all creative projects allied with assigned clients as part of the overall team. This role will involve maintaining relationships with key opinion leaders across departments, as well as supporting working relationships with clients and senior level contacts.
They are a full service behaviour change agency with a focus on delivering sustained change through a deep understanding of audiences’ behavioural drivers, resulting in creative healthcare communications that reach their core.
- London-Based (Hybrid role)
Perks and Benefits
- VITALITY HEALTH INSURANCE (INC. HALF-PRICE GYM MEMBERSHIP)
- GENEROUS ANNUAL LEAVE (WITH HOLIDAY BUY-AND-SELL SCHEME)
- DISCRETIONARY ANNUAL BONUS
- DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL)
Candidates must have
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with strong attention to detail and presentation skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a healthcare communications agency
- Previous experience with behavioural change advantageous