Our client is seeking an Account Director with the responsibility for the strategic leadership of a group of accounts and senior management of up to 5 employees. This role will involve the effective management of projects to be delivered on brief, on time and on budget, continuously ensuring high quality work and client satisfaction.
A rapidly growing specialist healthcare communications agency, their work includes medical education, KOL engagement, strategic consulting, digital, market access and brand communications. They work across an extensive range of therapeutic areas with a diverse team from a range of agency and industry backgrounds. They offer a dynamic and supportive environment in which their team can work collaboratively to bring new ideas to the table for discussion.
- London based office (hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- MIDSIZE COMPANY W/ INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE
- GENEROUS PERFORMANCE BASED BONUS SCHEME
- STEADY GROWTH WITH CONSISTENT CLIENTELE
Candidates must have
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in medical communications
- Experience of line management with a minimum of five members of staff
- Account management experience across multiple international accounts
- Life Science undergraduate degree preferable with postgraduate/doctoral study desirable