Our client is looking for an Account Director to oversee designated client accounts and ensure high quality outputs for clients, delivered to the highest standard, on-time and on budget. The chosen candidate will be a key team member leading on accounts and providing strategic counsel to clients.
This client operates as a full service, traditional med affairs agency, working across a mix of healthcare communication formats with an impressive client base of top 50 pharmaceutical companies. With core values centred around team-spirit and long-term partnerships, this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to represent their reputation for high standard and quality work. The company will turn down work to ensure that their resources are not overstretched and insist on a culture that prioritises the wellbeing of their team.
- London, Manchester/Cheshire Based (Hybrid)
Perks and Benefits
- 29 DAYS HOLIDAY
- OPPORTUNITY FOR HYBRID WORKING
- GENEROUS PERFORMANCE BASED BONUS SCHEME (ELIGIBLE FROM DAY 1)
- MULTIPLE CAREER PROGRESSION PATHWAYS
- OUTSTANDING BENEFITS PACKAGE; ONE OF THE BEST IN THE SECTOR
Candidates must have
- Life science degree (preference: pharmacology/pharmacy, medicine, biomedical sciences)
- Project management or strategic delivery experience in a client-facing role within a med comms agency (minimum 5 years’ experience)